Monday, April 18, 2011

Anima

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post up some new art! The opening night was great, it was really good to meet everyone who came. I had 25 works hanging in the Phone Booth Gallery, we've sold 7 so far. Much thanks and love to those who made it out, and the buyers in particular for their support. All pieces come framed.

Click the title link above the image to be taken to the price, size and media info. There's also detail and framing shots.

I've posted a selection of the works- a mix of generally unseen work. For the rest, please follow the link below.
















Photo of me with Kevin Tong (left) the buyer of this piece, who also happens to be a great artist, and a top bloke!




































7 comments:

  1. This. Is. AWESOME. OSOM. AMAZING.

    WHOA DUDE, I know that saying "congrats man" may sound cheesy, but YOU KNOW that I truly mean with with my heart.
    This is just the beginning mate... you'll rock harder and harder from now on. Seriously, and you know it. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I am rich, I will buy your love!!!

    errrrr...I mean your art *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love those paintings. Amazing work Rod! Wish I could have seen the show in full :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola ! me gusta mucho los dibujos, en especial los colores, y las ideas que muestran los dibujos!.

    Chau!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is super sweet man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stuff is so powerful. Really, really incredible. Anemone, the dream wheels, Inspired flights and Bloom. Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I found your blog, your work is absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete